Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tag time!!!

Okay, so here how it goes :)

8 Things I'm looking forward to :
1. Drawing and painting lessons
2. Get my hands on to that pretty dress on sale
3. Writing my unfinished blogs
4. Go for horse-riding with my girlfriends
5. Beach
6. Finish the trillion sketches laying on my desk 
7. Cleaning up my room
8. Meet my BF


8 Things I Wish I Could Do :
1. Fly :D
2. Quit being lazy
3. Dance salsa and tango
4. Be strong enough to hold back my tears <<< I'm never
5. Own the Chanel empire :P
6. Invent time machine
7. Figure skate
8. Marry Edward Cullen :D :P

8 Things I love
1. My love
2. Books
3. Friends
4. Music
5. Shopping
6. Winter
7. Chocolates
8. Flowers

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Talked to my dear friends
2. Texted like a maniac
3. Watched Tv
4. Read books
5. Drew some anime sketches
6. Ate, ate and ate
7. Blogged, Fb....yeah whtevea
8. Cant remember :P

8 Shows I Watch
Gossip Girl =D
Desparate Housewives
90210
Friends
One Tree Hill
Vampire Diaries
Criminal Minds
Scrubs


1 Blogger I Tag
Ashley - Desert Winds :)

1 comment:

  1. u Forgot The Fries Right there xD
    >> 8 things u luuv ,,, u cant live without it u knw xP

    ReplyDelete