Friday, July 9, 2010

Dreams

Okay...this is really one random post...I heard about the Paris Haute Couture week so just thought of sharing it and added bit of drama based on my experience :)

I'm a dreamer...
How bad is it to dream about one thing you have always wanted...
And then watch it crushed right in front of your eyes...
It could have been a precious dream to you...
but NOTHING to others.....


Yes...I dreamed of being famous
a shining star..
inspiration...
Loved by all...


Paris Haute Couture week Fall- Winter 2010/11





A dreamer ....

Emerging French designer, Christophe Josse, looked to the long, lean silhouettes of the early 19th century for inspiration, delivering a nuanced collection in dusty-hued silks, velvets, astrakhan and feathers. (above)




Embrace your dreams




& This is how I see life

Xoxo
Princess










No comments:

Post a Comment